Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maybe I need help after all...

More and more I have been finding it hard to concentrate on the trivial matters of life, such as my job, driving and even sleeping.

Moments of silent reflection tend to lead to moments of abject crying and an overwhelming sense of panic, sadness, and hopelessness.

Perhaps I am in need of a professional's help.

Perhaps, nothing. I AM in need of help.

Grief counseling may do me some good. I need to snap out of this funk if I am to make the most of what is left of my time on the mortal plane.

It's time to forgo my pride, and just go with it and admit to another human being that for the first time in my life I'm scared to the point of paralysis. That's not an easy thing to do.

Dying is supposed to be easy. Leave it to me to make it complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment