Monday, September 26, 2011

The year of "Yes"...

I have proclaimed this as my year of "Yes!"

What this means is very much what it sounds like. This is my year of saying "yes" to things I normally would have said "no" to, ignored, or simply blown off due to fear, laziness or apathy.

I've wasted enough of my life avoiding things because they seemed impossible at the time, which in reality were more possible than I gave them credit for.

This stems from my never-ending obsession with my lackluster bucket list. As I try to come up with extraordinary tasks, I find myself glossing over more mundane things, for the sole reason of being mundane. While these things may not have the ritz and glamour to make onto my bucket list, they really shouldn't be discounted.

So with that in mind, I'm done being lazy or scared. Big or small, it's time to say "Yes."

What do I have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment