Thursday, August 18, 2011

Progress in list making...

Although not in the forefront of my recent thoughts, I have not quite given up on accumulating deeds for my so-called bucket list.

Skydiving is still number one, with a bullet.

But since I last actively pondered possible additions to my list, a few more activities have come to mind.

I would like to return to my old stomping grounds in old New York. I would like to revisit the places of youth, as a farewell tour of sorts. I have many wonderful memories of my life there, and oddly enough, those particular memories have not been sullied over the expanse of time.

That officially makes my list at number two, but not in priority. It's only number two, for sake of arriving in my consciousness after skydiving in terms of things I want to do before I run out of time.

1. Jump out of a plane
2. Return to NYC

It looks like I have a list forming now.

Maybe I should make a sticky link?

No comments:

Post a Comment